WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS: our COVID-19 temporary changes to operations
The health and safety of our employees and clients has always been our top concern. Shortly after county officials ordered us to shelter-in-place, we instructed all employees to leave for home, indefinitely. As much as we are valued by our clients and community, none of us can say we are essential workers. We ceased in person service on March 16, 2020 and will continue to do so until the government lifts its order. We are preparing for the possibility of the shelter-in-place order to be extended yet again. In the meantime, this is what you can expect:
- In person service is currently unavailable but we are still servicing clients’ cases remotely.
- Telephone messages, emails, and postal correspondence are retrieved and reviewed daily.
- Case inquiries are attended to in order and may take up to 72 hours to receive a meaningful response.
- Consultations are being provided exclusively by telephone or tele-video
- Clients are being informed by email of immigration announcements that may affect their case.
- Clients are being provided financial accommodations to their payment plans.
Please remember that although we are currently operating in a limited capacity, we are open for business and always grateful for your patronage and referrals.
“We all deserve an opportunity to better our lives and to secure our future.”
At the Law Offices of Jonathan Dunten, we strive to help make your hopes and dreams a reality by providing expert immigration services in an environment of dignity and respect. We are passionate advocates for our clients and tirelessly investigate every opportunity for success with each of our cases. As compassionate individuals, we listen patiently and carefully to our clients’ needs and seek to provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere to all who come through our doors.
We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards at all times and extend professional courtesy and consideration to all participants in the immigration process.